Cyril Silver & Partners LLP Website Terms and Conditions
Silver is the trading name of Cyril Silver & Partners LLP, and all rights are reserved.
Silver provide access to and the use of this website subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
Your acceptance of these terms:
The term ‘Silver’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘the Practice’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 44 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 4TR, Our company registration number is OC301910 Registered in England & Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Silver website is in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, as amended from time to time. When you visit Silver site to read or download information, Silver log your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server. Silver do not make this information available to third parties, nor do Silver store or capture personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu for a video about cookies visit www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/data-on-the-web/cookies
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. This website uses category two cookies to compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how our site is used - we cannot identify you personally in this way. To opt out of providing information about your visit please visit this page - https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the features of our site if cookies are disabled.
Further information can be obtained from:
44 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 4TR
Tel: 020 7232 0465