Building Surveying services across multiple property portfolios.
Our Building Surveying Team regularly undertakes surveys of properties deemed to be underperforming. They may have issues with the fabric or thermal efficiency, have been poorly maintained or lack survey information.
Our reports can help the client decide whether to commit to long-term expenditure in the property or to dispose of it.
We provide information and advice on:
- Stock condition.
- Backlogs in maintenance and how to address them.
- Energy efficiency upgrades that are sympathetic to the property and will improve the quality of life for the occupants. This might include assessing the impact of wall insulation on condensation and ventilation and suggesting measures to improve the building’s EPC position.
- Planning future maintenance.
- Housing health & safety ratings.
- Decent Homes Standard.
- Locality reviews.
- Occupant assessment, including comfort.
All information is provided and collated in a format that is easily uploaded to the client’s existing CAFM systems.