The Silver Difference
We tailor our service and delivery team to suit the needs of every project. These teams are formed of a complementary blend of our core services which include Building Surveying, Project Management, Cost Consultancy, Party Wall/Neighbourly matters, Health & Safety and Site Inspection.
By applying these combined and diverse range of specialisms we are able to optimise our client’s assets in order to deliver innovative solutions that provide not only sustainable but also cost-effective strategies for the lifecycle of the property.
Through our experience, we have established that through engaging our Building Surveying Team at the outset of any project, we are able to implement a robust strategy and road map for overall project success. This approach establishes which in-house specialisms are required to support the delivery of the project.
Our areas of expertise
- Feasibility studies
- Manage intrusive survey programmes
- Planning Application
- Assist with funding applications
- PAS 2035 Retrofit Coordinator
- Procurement advice
- Programme management
- Planning and logistics
- Contract Administration / Employer’s Agent
- Feasibility cost plans
- Viability studies / benchmarking
- Final account forecasting
Health & Safety/CDM
- Pre-construction advice
- Client advisor
- CDM Coordinator
Party Wall and Neighbourly Matters
- Party Wall Matters
- Access to neighbouring land
- Scaffold licences and oversail
- Quality Management and Site Inspection
- Pre-construction drawing reviews
- Comments on buildability
- Onsite site inspection
- Aftercare for post occupancy
Please fill in the form below
Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will get in touch.