Land acquisition and planning secured for 564 new homes in Ealing.
Silver was invited by Peabody’s to support the team in a competition run by LB Ealing to bid for the redevelopment of this site in Southall.
At the bid stage we supported Peabody in cost planning, construction programming and logistics, risk management and contribution to the written submission. This support moved into an appointment as Cost Consultant and Planning Project Manager upon bid success.
The scheme design comprises eight buildings with four main towers ranging from three to 19-storeys; the taller buildings being well set back from the existing low-rise building to ensure they do not dominate the view.
Our service included:
- Quantity Surveyor and planning project manager for the planning application stage.
- Production of budgets and cost plans;
- Planning programme and scopes for the supporting consultant team
- Managed consultant team appointments and inputs
- Provided construction phasing and logistics
- Prepared monthly reports including progress updates, cost updates, risk register, actions tracker
Ealing Council unanimously granted planning consent for the project in September 2021.
Planning Project Management